PROCUREMENT CUM PROJECT EXECUTIVE
- To oversee the overall construction activities at site in accordance to design, standards, schedule and budget.
- To prepare all correspondence with contractors for all site matter including work progress, quality control and etc.
- To plan all resources including manpower, machineries, materials, logistics, preliminaries and etc.
- To liaise and coordinate with consultants & government authorities on project technical matters and with suppliers & contractors on supply of materials and services.
- At least 5 years hands on construction experience and good technical knowledge;
- Possess minimum Diploma in Quantity Surveying or equivalent will be an advantage;
- Ability to converse well in English, BM, Mandarin to effectively interact with all relevant parties and ability to speak other local dialects would be added advantage;
- Computer literate, must have knowledge of Excel and Words;
Ability to read/understand construction drawings well;
- Must possess own transport.
Remunerations shall commensurate with qualification and experience. Interested candidates are invited to submit detailed resume together with a recent passport photo to email@example.com. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.